Load Any Prepaid Debit Card
Load a SkoyPay Visa® Prepaid Card
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A NEW CARD ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, enrollment requires all financial Institutions and their third-party service providers to obtain, verify, and record Information that Identifies each person who opens a card Account. What this means for you: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, street address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see a copy of your Bank Verification Number (BVN), driver’s license or other identifying documents.
- -“Guaranteed Approval” is contingent upon passing this mandatory identification confirmation.
- -SkoyPay payment services are subject to fees. See the online Account Center for details about the range of methods offered through third-party service providers.
- -To minimize losses, Member must notify SkoyPay promptly of any loss or compromise of the SkoyPay Account. Other terms apply. See the SkoyPay Member Agreement for details.
- -Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to payor’s support of this feature and timing of payor’s funding. Check with your payor to find out when the direct deposit of funds will start.
- -Fee may be assessed by reload location and may vary from location to location.